facility and event venue health & safety protocols
H-E-B Center at Cedar Park
All events at H-E-B Center at Cedar Park will include activation of ASM Global’s “Venue Shield”– an advanced environmental hygiene protocol that will also be deployed in more than 325 ASM facilities around the world. ASM Global, which manages H-E-B Center at Cedar Park, is the world’s leading venue management and services company. Venue Shield reduces physical touch points, increases venue sanitization and cleanliness, and provides various health monitoring guidelines and services.
The safety guidelines and protocols in place at H-E-B Center at Cedar Park include:
- Face Coverings Required for all employees and visitors
- Multiple hand wash and hand sanitizing stations added throughout the arena
- Increased cleaning and disinfecting of high touch areas
- Staff health screenings
- Social Distancing encouraged and floor markers installed at all line queues
- Limited capacity in elevators
- Limited capacity in restrooms
- Contactless payment (cash no longer accepted) and paperless tickets
- Staggered entry times for guests
- Expanded entry points for social distancing
- Guests encouraged to use clear bags or avoid bringing bags if possible to reduce contact with personal items during security checks.
- Sneeze guards have been added at all purchase points.
- All shared condiment & utensil stations have been removed and replaced with single use condiment packets and pre-packaged utensils kept behind the concession stand counters.
- Lids will be used on all beverages including soft drinks and draft beers.
- More pre-packaged foods will be offered.
- Water fountains turned off until further notice
For more information on H-E-B Center event or safety information, go to http://www.hebcenter.com/home/covid-19-info/
Haute Spot Venue
- Concert series will be held outdoors on their festival field
- Staff to utilize either surgical masks or improvised masks such as scarves, bandanas, and handkerchiefs to reduce the risk of exposure to yourself and others.
- It is also required of everyone to either wash or sanitize their hands after using the restroom, sneezing, coughing, and before eating meals.
- Recommend masks for concert goers
- Masks available upon request at entry.
- Attendees are to spread out with no groups larger than 10 and will request 6 feet in between groups in the field.
For more information on Haute Spot Venue events or safety information, go to hautespotvenue.com
Check out our Health and Safety page to learn more about new guidelines for outdoor recreation, hotels and other businesses.