Restaurants, Retail, Bars and Attractions
Local restaurants, stores and attractions are gradually reopening with some new guidelines in place to keep staff and customers safe and healthy. Please check with the individual business directly before you visit so you know what to expect before you go.
Some of the new guidelines in place at Cedar Park restaurants, bars, stores and other businesses include but are not limited to the following:
- Masks are required in all public spaces to protect the health of staff and other guests
- Staff provided with PPE
- Reservations or tickets are required for attractions
- Increased daily cleaning and disinfecting protocols
- Restaurants may remain open for dine-in service, but at a capacity not to exceed 50% of total listed indoor capacity and seats spaced six feet apart
- Bars are closed, but can remain available for delivery and take-out, including alcoholic beverages as authorized by the Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission
Our local businesses are adapting to this ever-evolving situation to keep you safe. If you are not sure of the hours of operation or updated safety protocols of a business, please check their website, social media page or call them directly.
Check out our Health and Safety page to learn more about new guidelines for outdoor recreation, hotels and other businesses.